Electrical Grounding Equipment and Power Distribution SystemsEvent Date: 05/16/2013
READING ELECTRIC is pleased to extend this Technical Workshop Invitation on Electrical Grounding of Industrial / Commercial Equipment to resolve problems before they result in costly repairs and impact Personnel Safety.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This Workshop benefits those Management and Technical Personnel responsible for specifying, designing, managing and maintaining Electrical Equipment and Power Distribution Systems. You will have the opportunity to ask questions of READING ELECTRIC Technical Experts about your equipment and any aspect of electrical grounding.
Workshops focus is on the following topics:
1) Why a good ground is critical to proper operation of electronic equipment
2) Measurement procedures for resistance measurement, earth polarization
3) Standards for Equipment Grounding
4) What makes a good quality ground
5) Factors that impact a low resistance ground
6) Auxiliary Grounds & Bonding
WHEN & WHERE:The Workshop will be held in the READING ELECTRIC Facility on Thursday, May 16th, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Monitoring Tools, Motor Analyzers
and Bearing / Seal Technology
Drive Belt Technology and Applications
View all seminars »
In The News