Electrical GroundingEvent Date: 08/21/2008
Grounding for Electric Equipment and Power Distribution Systems
READING ELECTRIC is pleased to extend this Technical Workshop Invitation on Predictive Maintenance to provide Users of Electromechanical Equipment with valuable information to prevent problems before they result in costly repairs.
THIS WORKSHOP IS OFFERED TO YOUR COMPANY AT NO COST.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This Workshop benefits those Management and Technical Personnel responsible for specifying, designing, managing and maintaining Electrical Equipment and Power Distribution Systems. You will have the opportunity to ask questions of READING ELECTRIC Technical Experts about your equipment and any aspect of electrical grounding.
To further your understanding of these techniques, READING ELECTRIC is hosting a Workshop on Thursday, August 21st, 2008 (9:00 am to 12:00 pm) to discuss and demonstrate:
1) Why a good ground is critical to proper operation of electronic equipment
2) Measurement procedures for resistance measurement, earth polarization
3) Standards for Equipment Grounding
4) Grounding current influence due to leakage current and voltage
5) Influence of auxiliary grounding resistance and frequency switching
Make your reservation as soon as possible, as space is limited.
Monitoring Tools, Motor Analyzers
and Bearing / Seal Technology
Drive Belt Technology and Applications
View all seminars »
In The News