Datacenter Emergency Back-Up Power Systems Best PracticesEvent Date: 09/18/2008
READING ELECTRIC is pleased to extend this Technical Workshop Invitation on the Best Practices being employed for Datacenter Back-Up Power Solutions and methods for evaluating and specifying emergency back-up power configurations.
THIS WORKSHOP IS OFFERED TO YOUR COMPANY AT NO COST.
To further your understanding of these techniques, READING ELECTRIC is hosting a Workshop on Thursday, September 18th 2008 (9:00 am to 12:00 pm) to focus on the following topics:
- Best practices to support legacy and next generation hardware
- Estimating ePDU power loads
- Configuring the ePDU to maximize panelboard pole positions
- Evaluating power monitoring approaches (pros and cons)
- Calculating Efficiencies and Total Cost of Ownership
- Component MTTR and Fault-tolerance
- Supporting the next generation of Ultra-dense power solutions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This Workshop benefits those Management and Technical Personnel responsible for specifying, designing, managing and maintaining emergency back-up electrical power systems. You will have the opportunity to ask questions of READING ELECTRIC, Powerware and UniPower Technical Experts about your systems.
Make your reservation as soon as possible, as space is limited.
Monitoring Tools, Motor Analyzers
and Bearing / Seal Technology
Drive Belt Technology and Applications
View all seminars »
In The News