- This event has passed.
Electrical System Power Quality
January 26, 2011 @ 9:00 am - January 26, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
READING ELECTRIC, iis pleased to extend an Invitation to this Technical Workshop on Electrical System Power Quality and System Hardening which will focus on ?Short and Long Term Event Mitigation’.
The Workshop will consist of both classroom and live demonstrations.
THIS WORKSHOP IS OFFERED TO YOUR COMPANY AT NO COST.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This Workshop will benefit those Management, Architectural, Engineering and Technical Personnel responsible for specifying, designing, installing and managing your Electrical Power System. You will have the opportunity to ask questions of the READING ELECTRIC Experts about your system hardening requirements.
Workshop’s focus is on the following topics:
- Surges – High line voltage lasting a few cycles
- Spikes – Quick disturbance lasting less than 1 cycle
- Brownouts – Low voltage lasting several hours
- Sag – Low voltage lasting several cycles
- Interruption – Loss of power [IT’S DARK!]
- Noise/Distortion – High freq. low power
- System Hardening – First Steps
WHEN & WHERE: The Workshop will be held at the READING ELECTRIC Facility (80 Witman Road, Reading, PA) – Wednesday, January 26, 2011 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.