- This event has passed.
National Fire Protection Association 70E: Arc Flash
October 3, 2013 @ 8:30 am - August 3, 2017 @ 12:00 pm
Approximately 1,000 deaths occur each year due to electrocutions, and over 50% of these deaths take place while servicing energized systems that are less than 600 volts. It is important to understand the requirements and differences between OSHA Regulations, IEEE1584, and NFPA-70E. To assist you in understanding these complex issues, READING ELECTRIC is hosting a Technical Workshop on NFPA-70E Arc Flash.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This Workshop will benefit those Management, Engineering and Technical Personnel responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting Electrical Equipment and Systems. You will have the opportunity to ask questions of Technical Experts from George H. Longenecker & Reading Electric.
Workshops focus is on the following topics:
- Clarification of the Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- The facts surrounding ARC FLASH
- How to calculate Incident Energy accurately
- Real world examples of ARC FLASH hazards
- American Safety Clothing will also discuss the latest technologies in ARC FLASH clothing. Limited quantities will be available for purchase
WHEN & WHERE: The Workshop will be held in the Cabela’s Facility on Thursday, October 3rd 2013 from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
Your cost is only $35 payable the day of the seminar.