PA Small Business Energy Efficiency Grant Program
PA Energy Efficiency Grant Program
Only Six Weeks Remain to Obtain up to $25,000 of Grant Funds
Reading Electric is a leading provider of Electro-Mechanical Equipment, Services, and Energy Analyses, solving problems for the region’s Industrial and Commercial community for over 50 years. This Bulletin provides information on the PA DEP Small Business Energy Efficiency Grant and Low Interest Loan programs available to businesses with less than 100 employees.
Key Aspects of the Program
Applications must be submitted by May 1, 2009
- Reading Electric can prepare the Application for you
- We applied ourselves – the paperwork required 45 minutes
- Grant of 25%, can be combined w/ a 75% Loan to cover 100% of costs
Areas of Best Opportunity to Qualify for Funds
- Lighting Retrofits
- Programmable Thermostats
- Occupancy and Automation Sensors
- Energy Efficient Electric Motors
- Energy Star rated Equipment
Payback Generally Less than One Year
- Low Out of Pocket Expenditures
- Actual Lighting Project in Progress
○ Annual Cash Savings: $6,000
○ Payback without Grant: 2.8 years (53% ROI)
○ Payback with Grant: 2.1 years (68% ROI)
○ Payback with Grant & Loan: 0.3 years (97% ROI)
For immediate help on your Energy Efficiency Project and Application, please Contact Russ Yerger via Email or by Calling (610) 929-5777.
Rearing Electric 80 Witman Road Reading, Pennsylvania 19605 Phone: 610-929-5777 | Fax: 610-929-1670 For more info, click Here.